Appeals, Petitions, Proposals and other forms you may need
The links below provide information and PDF request form files for you to download, open, and print. You can use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to download these files. If you have difficulty downloading, consult Adobe Support for Acrobat Reader.
If you don’t see what you are looking for, or want more information, check the links in the left column or contact us.
To Appeal a Committee Decision, a Grade, or Other Issue:
To Request an Exception to an Academic Policy:
Other Exceptions and Unresolved Issues
To Officially Declare a Major:
To Select Classes for the next semester/academic year:
To Drop or Withdraw from Class:
- Course Drop or Withdrawal Form (On-campus students)
- Course Drop or Withdrawal Form (Distance Education students)
Departure from the University:
Directed Study Course Proposals:
- Internship Proposal (for Undergraduate students)
- Internship Proposal (for Graduate students)
- International Internship Agreement form (note: student must have health insurance)
Late Work Submission Requests:
- Late Work Contract (for DAY and EVE/WKD program students)
- Late Work Contract (for Distance Education program students)
Rotating University Application
- Click on this link for important information regarding Rotating University courses and for an application form.