Office Hours 10am-4pm Monday though Friday
Identify your Passion • Explore Possibilities • Connect to your Career
Career Services helps students connect their personal passions and educational experiences with their future goals as they relate to academic and career decisions. Career Services provides advising and support beginning the first year through graduation.
- Students are assisted in identifying academic and career possibilities through assessments that help students discover their strengths, skills and preferences.
- Equipped with this information, students are able to choose a major that best suits their professional goals.
- Coaching is available to instruct students on how to develop a professional resume and an online profile for professional networking and job search.
- Students may enhance their skills and clarify career goals by participating in Field Experiences, such as internships, service learning and job shadowing.
- Career Services welcomes students to explore the broad range of career options for advanced degree holders, develop a career plan, navigate the job search process, and create exceptional application materials in preparation for interviewing and negotiation.
Students may pursue a variety of Field Experiences as part of their academic program. Students interested in pursuing internships may consult with their department’s academic advisor.